Tuesday, June 27, 2017

When I Think Research....

From this course I have gained a great deal of insight on how to properly gather information, validate and back the research through sources. Being able to do these aspects to a higher ability allow for me to be a greater asset to the early learning community by being able to ensure the information I gather as well as share is valid. I have learned to take the proper time to learn through the research and do not rush any of the steps of creating, implementing or conducting. Allow ample time to be able to redo steps to improve the outcome.

Planning, designing and conducting research takes time and planning to a high degree. The information from this course better prepares me for the obstacles that come into play when creating the simulations. Identifying the issues and creating the answers to the challenges is important when working to become a researcher.


As the course unfolded I had issues with ensuring the details and necessary information to create my simulation was complete. Identifying the changes that were necessary to creating a stronger simulation became important week to week. Through the course and dissecting the materials I have learned to ask questions, validate each component of research and ask many questions as I already do. Most importantly I have been yet again reminded always be clear and precise on what is expected from the children and families.

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    Thank you for all of your hard work and insights from this class. I loved what you said at the very end about always being clear and precise about what is expected from the children and families. Keep up the great work and good luck in future classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,

    I have truly enjoyed your posts. As you, I realize that research requires a great deal of intentional planning from beginning to end. Blessings to you on this journey....till we meet again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,
    During this course I too have come to realize the time that it takes to put a simulation and possibly a study together. Research is very time consuming from beginning to end. I hope that the next time I have to do this I will have a better handle on it. It has been great reading your posts. Hope we are in many future classes together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie,
    I enjoyed being in the last past classes with you. We have some of the same thing in mind. Research does require being precise and understanding.

    ReplyDelete