Monday, October 23, 2017

Final Thoughts

Hello everyone, I would like to take a moment to say yet again thank you for your support through this course. We have come a long way so far on this journey and the continued support, stories and assistance with coming to the common goal of our master’s degree is within reach. I look forward to continuing this journey with each and every one of you. I hope only the best for each of you as we are not just classmates, but intricate pieces to an important part of many children’s lives. Thank you again for all your support.

Best Regards,
Stephanie


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being so supportive Stephanie! I wish you the best in your specialization! I cannot believe how far we have come! Good luck and thank you, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    It has definitely been a journey but a journey that has been fulfilling as well as frustrating at times. Thank you for all the important information that you have shared with everyone. I hope to see you in many more courses but if we don't have anymore classes together please take care of yourself and I hope that you reach your final destination.

    ReplyDelete