Saturday, December 16, 2017

Creating Art - My Poem

Who I Am…

I am an original with my heart on my sleeve.
I am imperfect, while striving to find me.
I am a daughter, mother, wife and more and these mean the world to me.
I am an educator striving for change.
I am an advocate for those with no voice, yet looking for change.
I am afraid of war and hate for fear it separates my family.
I am loved and love others.
I am hard working and challenged.
I am blessed.

I am a work in progress and would have it no other way.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your poem! I thought it was brave and honest. We are all original and all different and when we can appreciate this and respect one another's differences we can grow and blend together into a truly multicultural world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    I really like your poem. It really lets people know who you are and what type of person you are. I like how you said that your a work in progress. I feel that it is important for people to acknowledge that that they aren't perfect and there's always room for improvement.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete