Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Impacts on Early Education

I hope to create a learning environment that is inclusive to all in need of the care. Ensuring that families are supported and valued knowing they are an important piece of the puzzle for the program to be successful. Ensuring the child is guided and allowed to grow and develop to the best possible person they can be. Advocate for all within the classroom and ensure when help is needed it is given. Continue to know the resources in the area to support children and families.



As we come to a close on one of our final classes I again thank you all for the support and guidance. Providing new takes on old ideas, providing feedback, as well as challenging me to become a better educator to those I engage with each day. Keep pushing forward and always strive and work in a way to keep the child in our fore thought. Thank you all very much.

1 comment:

  1. I know we only know our fellow classmates through the online classes but I always feel a little sad when the end draws near. Thank you for all your insights and support. You will be an awesome educator I am sure.

    ReplyDelete