Friday, April 27, 2018

Final See You Later!


This experience has been a memorable one. It has pushed me to a whole new level both personally as well as professionally. Three deep insight gained has been unforgettable from here forward.

First, treasure knowledge and the insight gained through furthering education, networking or reading new material on early learning. Never stop learning and NEVER stop educating others outside the early learning realm the importance.

Second, advocate for all children and families. Get to know the families and be their voice they may not need you more than the daily happenings, but there is always the possible chance they need more. Building relationships and having the ability to offer a deeper ability to be leaned on and utilized as a resource and wealth of knowledge.

Finally, let the child lead. Build the environment, curriculum, and all in the center to be for them. Allow them to play and be kids. They are only young once just let them play!

Long term I hope to continue my journey in the military child youth programs. Advocating for the children and families as I work alongside them. Working to incorporate my challenge as well offering the inclusive environments in our preschool classrooms.

I wish you all well it has been a wonderful time to learn and get to know each of you. What drives you is a beautiful passion I hope continues to burn. I hope that you all continue to chase your dreams and make the difference I know that you can. I thank you all for the support, feedback and insight.

Forever grateful,
Stephanie

Reference

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, a girl after my own heart. I agree that we need to let our children play. Being purposeful in our planning and relationships while stepping back and allowing children to be the director of their learning. Best of luck in your pursuit of military early childhood programs. You will do great at making a difference in not only the children's lives but their families as well.
    Darci Larson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I love that you want to work with the military children. Their little lives must be tough with family members being away as well as the moving from place to place . I know you will be an amazing part of their lives.

    ReplyDelete