Wednesday, September 14, 2016



This is a picture of my mom and dad. They are the most influential people in my life. The guidance and love they have given me over the years make me who I am today.

My grandpa was another person who still today, even though he passed away about 10 years ago, he always told us "I'm going to need a new shirt my buttons are bursting with pride" each time that we did something well. He would make his voice boom and stick out his chest. We heard it almost daily, yet each time was special. I have passed this saying on to my own children and love seeing them beam as I did when he would say it to me years ago.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Mine passed away also last year. He was a very big supporter in my life. I love how your grandfather inspiration to you help you inspire your children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a void that is hard to fill, but sharing positive thoughts and memories make you feel as though he is still around. I am sorry for your loss as well.

      Delete
  3. I love how you had a neighbor in your life that was inspirational. It shows that our connections are more than family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a wonderful woman! I love that she is still apart of my life and is now active in my children's life. She is aunt Dawn she is an amazing individual.

      Delete